Do you see a screen that is similar to the one below? (bluetooth logo inside the pink button)
If so, could you double check the following points?
- Make sure your are running the latest version of the App (update the App via the App Store)
- Make sure you are close enough to the bike (maximum 30m)
- Double check that the battery is in the bike and is not fully discharged
- Try to turn the bluetooth on & off on your iPhone
- Try to fully shut down the App (double click on the main iPhone button and close the Cowboy App) and restart it
- Verify you are not already connected to your bike on another device (shut down the bluetooth on the first device to stop the connection)
- Try to take the battery out of your bike, place it on your charger for a few seconds (the LED light on the charger needs to become red or green, instead of blinking green), place it back inside the bike and try to turn on your bike through the App again
If the issue persists, please contact our support team on [email protected], through the chat in the App or by phone on +32 2 808 78 30.