VAT Refund
Florian from Cowboy avatar
Written by Florian from Cowboy
Updated over a week ago

I purchased the bike as an individual and would like to get the VAT back using my company's VAT number, is it possible?

Yes, it is possible to add your VAT number after your purchase and to get the VAT back.

Simply get in touch with the team through the chat on your Cowboy app with your VAT number and precise request, and the team will do the necessary.

Attention, if you live in Belgium, we can only add your VAT number on the invoice, and you will be able to claim the VAT back with your company.

I will export my bike outside of Europe (ex. Switzerland), could you please refund me the VAT?

For Cowboy bikes that leave the EU, we can, in fact, refund the VAT to you.

To do so, please send us the following documents through the chat of the Cowboy App:

  1. The customs-stamped invoice as proof;

  2. The receipt proving the payment of the VAT in the country you’re exporting the bike to.

Once we have received this from you, we will do the necessary to proceed with the VAT refund.

Did this answer your question?