Cowboy is looking for enthusiastic ambassadors in all major European cities to allow people in the area to try out the bike.
Go to the book a test ride page to see where we are already active.
Cowboy (www.cowboy.com) sells the first innovative electric bike to target a younger and active audience attracted by design, speed, efficiency. Electric bikes were formerly targeted at the older generation. Cowboy is designed for urban commuters of any age.
For urban commuters, Cowboy is a beautifully designed, high-performance, connected, electric bike, priced incomparably.
Cowboy’s main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable and efficient manner.
Test Rider Mission:
Visitors to the Cowboy website can book a free Test Ride at the location of their choice. You'll do these appointments.
You'll ride across the city on your Cowboy bike from one meeting point to another to meet potential buyers. You'll introduce the bike and allow the customer to try it, aiming at triggering a sale.
The Test Ride is our only physical encounter with a customer. This time is crucial. It's the opportunity to inspire and create a magical experience for anyone who is interested in the product. You are the one who will generate most of our sales in your city.
- Inspire trust - by having in-depth expertise about the bike, as well as its fit in the market and urban environment
- Radiate passion - by having a strong connection to the bike, cycling and urban mobility in general
- Sales experience and / or existing partnerships
As our ambassador you will:
- Develop business for Cowboy by being an expert and being able to radiate passion to potential customers
- Become an expert of the bike, knowing all its ins and outs
- Communicate this expertise on a frequent basis via call, face-to-face or email communication
- Plan Test Rides and/or meetings with potential customers and/or group of customers
- Do the Test Ride and meet all kinds of people with all kinds of questions
- Follow up with the customer after the Test Ride
- Passion for bikes and biking
- Sales skills
- Dynamic, Energetic, Enthusiastic
- Self-employed / freelance status
- Develop business for an attractive product changing urban mobility
- Get paid for every test ride + a commission per sale
- Enjoy a totally flexible schedule
Are you interested in this job or would you like to refer someone else?